- 1 tablespoon butter(or coconut oil)
- 2 tablespoon unsweetened applesauce
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon agave
- 3 tablespoons almond flour(or 3 1/2 tablespoons white flour)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder (homemade)
1. Melt the butter in a microwave safe mug. Once melted spread on bottom and sides of mug
2. Whisk in the applesauce, egg, vanilla and maple syrup until well combined.
3. Add almond meal, cinnamon, baking powder, and stir for about 30 seconds.
Let cool for a few minutes and enjoy!